Be Healthy is the program that encompasses SPIC Brasil’s actions focused on promoting the well-being of its employees.
In 2020, with the pandemic, the company invested in these actions while employees worked from home:
- Weekly online trainings
- Strengthening the Conta Comigo Program: psychological, legal or financial support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Videos about covid-19, with guidance from infectologist Dr. Caio Rosenthal
- Live streamings of the most varied subjects, like mental health in the pandemic
- Online events, for example, Safe Driving Week and Sipat.